We invite you to explore each of our public health awareness campaigns, listed below. Each campaign represents specific focus areas for improving the health of our population.
For parents-to-be, parents and/or caregivers:
- B4UR Pregnant – Information for individuals of childbearing age, whether they are planning to get pregnant, or not!
- UR a Parent – Information for parents and caregivers of children between the ages of 0 and 5.
- Veggies & Fruit – Promoting the use of fresh, frozen and canned veggies and fruit in school-aged children. Also includes tips for parents and caregivers.
For youth and adults:
- Take Care Down There (sexual health) – Information for youth about safe sex and more.
- Rethink That Drink (alcohol consumption)– Find out how to stay safe while drinking.
For adults and seniors:
- Finding Balance (fall prevention)– Important tips for seniors about fall prevention at home and in the community.